Denis,

In general, code changes look good to me. If we decide to keep security API
in its current state for a while, I highly recommend to extend its
documentation. We don't have descriptive javadocs or articles about
security API so far, so I expect that next contributors will face
difficulties in untangling security logic. Let's help them a bit.
See more details in my JIRA comment: