> I look on the https://djl.ai, it seems a little bit different with JSR
> (but close in builders), also as I understand (looking in sources) they
> don't support TF engine yet
> Is it a mature framework, how do you think?

It is relatively new but very promising in my opinion. TF support is not
publically available but they do have it.
And also they provide implementation of JSR381 at
https://github.com/JavaVisRec/visrec-djl
They have recently joined JSR381

> Happy to join the unification movement in Java DL, where is the best place
> to leave feedback about specification? Here, in this thread or on another
> mailing list?

For the initial feedback please use the official JSR381 mailing list at
https://groups.io/g/visrec

Best
Zoran