Hello, Denis. This is the analogy of DB records. We've got keys in the table.
But querying the record with the key we also have this key in the returned
record. The question of having all data in the value is a domain driven one.
If i have a model (ex. Person) containing PassportNo, I don't want to change
the model just to store it in cache. A lot of outer code uses these classes,
so i have to either create an independent model layer to store it in cache,
or copy data from keys to values before returning object to callers.

Thanks.