Alexey,

If you support my idea, why don't we go ahead and support it for upcoming
Ignite releases? We'll preserve existing key-value APIs for now and will
rather expand them with a new set of methods that no longer require to pass
a key object. We'll be glad to work together with you on an IEP.

Nikolay, btw, what's your thinking on the approach proposed by me?

-
Denis