Guys, I will certainly thoroughly test my fix not only unices, but on
windows too.
And I will describe it very thoroughly.

When I was C++ developer (more than 10 years ago), I have not any trouble
at all with CMake and Visual Studio 2005.
Everything works and works good. Moreover, you can build with NMake,
msbuild and generate solutions for development.

I suppose, for CI purposes, using NMake is a way better, than use vs
solutions.

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy