I appreciate any help, thank you, Ilya.

Currently I have a small PR without ticket (link in first post),but I
decided not to file a jira issue before discussion.
Now I see, that this feature are of great interest to community. So I file
a ticket, test myself on my home laptop (ubuntu 20.04)
 and add detailed instructions to DEVNOTES.txt in a few days.

I would be happy if my someone can follow the instruction and write
possible issues.

I will notify about status update in this thread in next few days.

Thank you all very much for support!

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy