Ilya, Artem,

"Separate repo just because we can't finish docs before release"
does not make sense to me. My proposal is:

- Working version is in the master branch
- When a release branch is created, e.g. ignite-2.9, we create
ignite-2.9-docs and update it as long as we want.

Pros (compared to a separate repo):
- Docs can be updated along with the code, same review process
- Visibility - everyone knows about main repo, docs are searchable together
with code in the IDE
- Code snippets can reference the actual code and we make sure they compile
- Code snippets can be tested on TC

GridGain uses a separate repo for their docs, and it proved to be less than
optimal.
Especially when adding samples for new APIs which are not yet released.