Alexey,

Thanks for adding more details to the IEP. I have a question regarding the
following:

*When an object is inserted into a table, we attempt to 'fit' object fields
to the schema columns. If a Java object has some extra fields which are not
present in the current schema, the schema is automatically updated to store
additional extra fields that are present in the object.*

Do you see this happening automatically? If so, it probably should be
optional, and even disabled by default. What do you think?

-Val