Ivan,

I see your point. I agree that with the automatic updates we step into the
schema-last territory.

Actually, if we support automatic evolution, we can as well support
creating a cache without schema and inferring it from the first insert. In
other words, we can have both "schema-first" and "schema-last" modes.

Alexey, what do you think?

-Val