Hello, everybody!

As far as I know, WAL archive is used for PITP(GridGain feature) and historical
rebalancing.

Facundo seems to have a problem with running out of directory
(/opt/work/walarchive) space.
Currently, WAL archive is cleared at the end of checkpoint. Potentially long
transaction may prevent checkpoint starting, thereby not cleaning WAL archive,
which will lead to such an error.
At the moment, I see such a WA to increase size of directory
(/opt/work/walarchive) in k8s and avoid long transactions or something like
that that modifies data and runs for a long time.

And it is best to fix the logic of working with WAL archive. I think we should
remove WAL archive cleanup from the end of the checkpoint and do it on demand.
For example, when trying to move a segment to the archive.