Igniters,

I think we should support unsigned data types:
uByte, uShort, uInt, uLong

Java does not have them, but many other languages do,
and with the growing number of thin clients this is important.

For example, in current Ignite.NET implementation we store unsigned values
as signed internally,
but this is a huge pain when it comes to metadata, binary objects, etc.
(it is easy to deserialize int as uint when you have a class, but not with
BinaryObject.GetField)

Any objections?