Kseniya,

>From my point of view he contribute.html and CONTRIBUTING.md should be
the same with the reference to the wiki page How_to_Contribute_2021
describing all the additional details and common issues with the first
contributions.

I also think it would be better to create special dedicated pages for
committers and contributors. I don't get the idea why we can't do this
keeping the same data as they were on the original How_to_Contribute
page.