Hello!

Further investigation has showed, that there is a boolean system property
which blocks mbean creation, therefore property management through JMX is
not a great idea.
I found control.sh utility feature that enables distributed property
management (--property (set | get | list) ).

I propose adding a new distributed property `*wal.rebalance.threshold*` to
replace IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD system property functionality
with the same default value (*500*).
Property management will be executed with control.sh.

Please share your thoughts.

--
С уважением, Рахманкулов Э.Р.