Folks,

In early 2021 a 3rd-party vendor helped us to conduct a usability audit of
the Ignite website. The audit revealed significant user experience and
structure-related gaps that make it harder to understand Ignite, navigate,
consume content.

We've just started bringing those changes to life:

I'll keep you posted on the progress and intermediate results. Let me know
if:
a) you have any questions or suggestions
b) you want to be involved in this effort and brief the team (the same
vendor) on the structure/content of the community and other pages. I meet
with the folks several days a week to help them finish the project by late
September- early October.

-