Igniters,

I'm pleased to share a piece of good news with you. The next version of the
website is ready and deployed on staging:

https://test2.heavenweb.ru/
username: apache
passwd: ignite

In the course of the next 5-10 days, I'll be collaborating with the design
and dev teams on required improvements. Please pass on any feedback that
you might have.

-
Denis