Hi Igniters, PMCs,

Remind you that according to ASF policy [1] for a release vote to
pass, a minimum of three positive votes (full binding +1, not
fractions) and more positive than negative votes must be cast.

I suggest continuing the vote until there are enough votes for a
resolution. The policy allows this.

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
Best wishes,