Ilya, thank you for your comments.
The documentation has been updated according to your suggestions - [1]. The Spring Cache and Spring Transactions integrations have now been restricted to use with Ignite only since version 2.11 (the spring-tx and spring-cache integration classes were migrated in 2.11), and all confusing notes have been removed.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-15854

--

Mikhail