You are not wrong, it is built from source, every night. And every TC run.
I don't understand why numa allocator cannot be treated the same. Moreover,
it is built using maven, with maven plugin and just needs gcc and
libnuma-dev. All of theese are already on TC agents and build are ready. I
didn't see any difficulties in building.

But I still don't understand how to organize Anton's proposal. It seems
that if we follow this way, we cannot release allocator in 2.13