Igniters,
 Currently, we have three separate modules for Ignite Spring Data integrations - [1 - 3]. Each of them depends on the specific version of the Spring Data - 1.0, 2.0, and 2.2, respectively.

 I propose to:
 1. remove extension modules that are tied to the specific Spring Data versions - keep only a single spring-data-ext module. For now, it will contain code for the latest Ignite Spring Data integration - ignite-spring-data-2.2-ext.  2. Proceed with spring-data integration future releases as were discussed here - [6].

 Motivation:
 1. Almost all bug fixes or improvements for the Spring Data integration are copied multiple times for each module  2. According to [5] 1.0 and 2.0 versions are no longer supported and since the corresponding integrations were already released, we can remove them safely.
 3. Some patches already neglect versions 1.0 and 2.0 - [4]

WDYT?

[1] - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-data-ext [2] - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-data-2.0-ext [3] - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-data-2.2-ext
[4] - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/41
[5] - https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.springframework.data/spring-data-commons
[6] - https://lists.apache.org/thread/wox65gp3fyjkx048205t9omm418o3f20