Hi Mikhail,

> remove extension modules that are tied to the specific Spring Data versions
- keep only a single spring-data-ext module. For now, it will contain code
for the latest Ignite Spring Data integration - ignite-spring-data-2.2-ext.

I'm +1 for having a single repository for the spring-data extensions. But I
think we must not completely remove code for 2.0, 2.1 versions. I'd propose
to create separated branches in the repository for those versions, and put
tags for already released versions.

> According to [5] 1.0 and 2.0 versions are no longer supported

According to this 2.2 isn't supported too, the last release was a year ago,
is it? Do we have plans to support spring-data with the latest version?