Hi,

I took a look at the proposal and have some questions and comments.

1. It is not clear what the main value of this proposal is. The
current implementation of REST is code-first. API specification could
be written manually. It seems that the main value is the possibility
to generate an API specification from code. If so, then it would be
great to point it out strongly. Otherwise, this proposal looks like an
attempt to replace one implementation by another one (may be more
popular) but with additional 3rd party dependencies. Also, it would be
great to propose a process of artefact management (what should we do
and when) in relation to specification (Where it should be published?
Should it be placed in a source code repository or not? Should we do
some version management?)

2. The "Modular architecture support" part says: "Ignite modules can
provide endpoints that will be included into the netty server by
RestComponent **at the build time**". If I understood correctly, we
talk only about endpoints here, but registration/deregistration of
handlers for known endpoints could be done at runtime. Am I right?

3. The "API" part refers to the meta storage nodes and CMG nodes.
Could you please refer to a document which introduces these concepts?

4. Also it would be great to state that the proposed API actually is
the current API which exists in Apache Ignite.

5. The task about developer documentation should be added to the
issues list. The documentation is a readme.md file which will help an
Ignite developer to understand how to add a new endpoint, how to
generate API specification, etc.