Yes, micronaut injection is going to be used but
only for controllers. The border is MicronautFactory
(see RestComponent constructor in the example).
This factory declares beans that are needed for
controllers. Each module declares its own factory.
List of factories are put to RestComponent
manually and then they are set to the context
as singletons.