Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the valuable arguments.

Speaking about micronaut, it is a popular library that
provides a lot of build-in features like error handling,
auth, IoC, test infrastructure, and many more. The main
functionality of micronaut framework is REST, so this
library is scanned for vulnerabilities regularly and fixes
them asap (looking to [1] it takes about a week).
I don't  think that Ignite REST server implementation
will be scanned as regular as micronaut and issues
will be fixed as quickly as micronaut does.

As for autogenerated spec, I would mention that manual
spec writing introduces the second source of truth for
the API. So, implementation declares one API, spec
declares another API and there is no prooved contract
between them. For example, a developer adds "name"
parameter to the existing endpoint and goes to the
spec and adds "names" parameter there (makes a mistake).
What is the right parameter here "name" or "names"?
Also, if there won't be a compatibility test this mistake could
go to the production and API spec consumers could get
a REST client that is not compatible with the server.