I am sorry there is no API with Openlab. But we use ZUUL in our system, you
can call ZUUL api to get the job information,
simple like:  curl
http://status.openlabtesting.org/api/builds?job_name=impala-build-test-arm64
| python -m json.tool
The result we will get is jobs info of 'impala-build-test-arm64', including
job status, job log url and so on, I am not sure if we can integrate with
the job info into impala.jenkins.io? Then the arm job still runs triggered
by OpenLab, and jenkins.impala.io only to get the result and show
the result in it.

Not sure it's worth doing this, maybe let comm...@impala.apache.org allow
receiving the result email from Openlab is more easy:)