Any reason this isn't a vote? Usually an RC will be voted on, and if
problems are found then another RC will be created, until the PPMC is
happy with it, at which point it can go to the IPMC.

I ran through the legal checks and it looks good to me. I noticed that
there's a binary file (testdata/udfs/impala-hive-udfs.jar), which
should really be removed.

Cheers,
Tom