In between when I saw the edit and when I saw this email, I re-edited.
Please fell free to re-edit again. Mostly I didn't want "Publish" to sound
like it was going to be part of the workflow, but I also made drafts the
second suggestion, because I would expect gerrit newbies to publish there
too often and then disappear when nobody reviews their code.

New users misunderstanding and abusing refs/for/master is rare.