I have a resolution with a blank space for chair, and the community voted
unanimously to graduate.

I also have a set of people who will make up the PMC (should we graduate),
based on their responses to the email I sent.

We have two volunteers for PMC chair. I'll call a vote with potential PMC
members as voters, starting on Monday using https://steve.apache.org/,
following examples from other ASF projects.