Hi,

In start-client.sh, I only define IOTDB_HOME. Also users do not need to read
source code in client.sh, I think start-client.sh is ok.

if [ -z "${IOTDB_HOME}" ]; then
  export IOTDB_HOME="$(cd "`dirname "$0"`"/..; pwd)"
fi
MAIN_CLASS=org.apache.iotdb.cli.client.Client
CLASSPATH=""
for f in ${IOTDB_HOME}/lib/*.jar; do
  CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}":"$f
done

And Jack Tsai, can you add following statements to your start-client.bat? It is
very strange that i never define IOTDB_CLI_HOME, how can start-client.bat use
this variable? Did you define this variable by youself?

echo %IOTDB_HOME%
echo %IOTDB_CLI_HOME%
REM For each jar in the IOTDB_HOME lib directory call append to build the
CLASSPATH variable.
for %%i in ("%IOTDB_HOME%\lib\*.jar") do call :append "%%i"