It may confuse users that "the version v0.7.0 from official website of
IoTDB" does not come from github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb....

Actually, we have not release any binary version after IoTDB entering
Apache...  So, the v0.7.0 binary version is actually a legacy version (that
from github.com/thulab/iotdb). (The thulab/iotdb repo is not maintained
now, because all of our work are in apache/incubator-iotdb...)

So, if you want to make the document in Tianan's PR consistent with the
script, you need to download the source code from Apache Repo (which is
really "official"...)
I have checked the master branch on apache/incubator-iotdb, the script is
start-sync-client.sh :D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University