Hi,

I wonder is the performance of this new kind of insert interface different from
the insert RowBatch interface? Or it is just a more convenient way to insert
batched data?

Best regards,
Tsung Han Tsai

取得 iOS 版 Outlook<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
寄件者: Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
寄件日期: Monday, September 2, 2019 4:35:55 PM
收件者: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
主旨: Enrich Session interfaces

Hi,

I got some feedback from our users in Hunan province. Except for insertBatch,
they want an easier interface to insert data. Therefore, I submit a PR [1] to
add an insert interface, which is easier to understand than the insert RowBatch
interface.

Moreover, I have created an issue [2] to enrich the Session interfaces, looking
forward to more contributors for the session interfaces.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/367
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-191

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University