Hi,

I have added the delete interface for the Session API.  I followed the pattern
which is similar to the insert interface.

Please have a check whether it is conform to the requirement. I would implement
the query interface for Session API if I have more time.

Best,
Tsung-Han Tsai
________________________________
寄件者: Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
寄件日期: 2019年9月2日 下午 06:48
收件者: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
主旨: Re: Enrich Session interfaces

Hi Tsung Han,

The new insert interface only inserts one row data, not in batch, for example :
(deviceId, time, s1, s2,s3, s1_value, s2_value, s3_value).

Besides, the Session interfaces are only for IoTDB, not TsFile.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院