Hi,

Today I meets some users from Inspur (a famous Chinese company), and they
address some requirements about IoTDB with Hive.

1. First, they use hadoop 3.x.

2. Can we use Hive to write data back to HDFS with TsFile format?
e.g., HiveQL: create table ..... LOCATION HDFS_FILE

3. If Hive user uses Load command from a IoTDB's data folder, what happens?
E.g., HiveQL: load data inpath 'iotdb/data/root.sg1/' into table
tablename...
Then, which Table files will be observed by Hive? If more TsFiles in the
folder are generated by IoTDB, can Hive observes them automatically?

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东