Hi,

1. Hive 3.x needs hadoop 3.x, but our project is based on the hadoop 2.x, and
these two are incompatible.

2. Now, we don't support insert operation in hive. Only query operation is
supported.

3. If there are more than one tsfile in one folder, all the tsfiles in that
folder will be pre-read by InputFormat, and then filter them by the table
name(i.e. device_id) and the field (i.e. sensor_id). So the result set returned
to user will only contains data they want.