Sorry, it seems something was wrong with the file server.
I can not fully recall it, but I used it with “./download_staged_release.sh
0.9.0 5” and it probably said “not a X.Y.Z version number “0.9.0” ”.

Tian Jiang

发件人: Lei Rui
发送时间: 2019年11月25日 19:09
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org
主题: [DISCUSS] Apache IoTDB 0.9.0 (incubating) RC5 release

Hi Tian Jiang, I can't see the picture you attached.

Lei Rui
On 11/25/2019 16:51,Tian Jiang<jt2594...@163.com> wrote:
Hi,
+1 (PPMC vote)

The followings are successfully verified:

Source release:
1. ASC sinature
2. Hashes
3. LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES
4. RAT
5. mvn clean package
6. start server and client
7. execute basic operations and reboot
8. python client

Binary distribution:
1. ASC sinature
2. Hashes
3. start server and client
4. execute basic operations and reboot
5. python client

Minor issues:
1. I can’t use tools/download_staged_release.sh and have to manually verify
something. Did I mistake the usage?

Best,
Tian Jiang

| |