Hi all,

Thanks to @Jincheng, we intend to enrich information of project committers in
website.

I have opened a PR [1] in our website repository, so if this VOTE pass and the
PR is merged, every committer and contributor can open PR themselves to
maintain their own information. Besides, we also add two lists for those
contributors who have submitted PR(s) and propose issue(s) for IoTDB to
encourage more and more people to join us.

I’d like to briefly introduce how to maintain your information:

1. Search your name in 'src/views/Contributor.vue' , and update the information
(including avatar, name, role, organization, apache id, and starting date).

2. If your name hasn't existed in the page, you can just add your information
in the list accordingly: ‘conList' for committers, ‘conWithPRList' for
contributors who have submitted PR(s), and ‘conWithIssueList' for contributors
who have proposed issue(s).

3. As for avatar, you can either upload a picture (better to limit the size
<150KB) by adding one in '/assets/img/contributor-avatar', then you only need
to use the file name in the information; Or, you can use a photo link. (You can
see the example in PR description)

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

[ ]  +1 accept
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/50