+1 for bring up a separate thread for VOTING.

The content of the vote should be consistent with the content of the
discussion. At the same time, the time and method of the end of the vote
should be explained in the vote email, such as:  “The vote is open for the
next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Committer votes
are cast.“

Best,
Jincheng
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sunjincheng121