Hi,

Change list could be inferred from merged PRs in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pulse

The second, as far as I know, there is no need to do more patches, cause I
already cherry-pick all the bug-fix commits, but double-check is better.

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao

Xiangdong Huang <[email protected]> 于2019年12月17日周二 下午8:40写道:

> Hi,
>
> +1 for releasing 0.9.1.
>
> Two concerns:
>
> > Actually, when I merge the bug-fix PRs, I also cherry-pick them into
> rel/0.9. Therefore, this release will be easier than 0.9.0...
>
> So, how to maintain the change list?
>
> The second is similar, how many patches should be involved into 0.9.1?
>
> Best,
> -----------------------------------
> Xiangdong Huang
> School of Software, Tsinghua University
>
>  黄向东
> 清华大学 软件学院
>
>
> Jialin Qiao <[email protected]> 于2019年12月17日周二 下午8:27写道:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > After releasing 0.9.0, we fixed some bugs that will impact the user
> > experience. It's time to release 0.9.1, a bug-fix version of 0.9.0. Is
> > there anyone who wants to be the release manager?
> >
> > Actually, when I merge the bug-fix PRs, I also cherry-pick them into
> > rel/0.9. Therefore, this release will be easier than 0.9.0...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > —————————————————
> > Jialin Qiao
> > School of Software, Tsinghua University
> >
> > 乔嘉林
> > 清华大学 软件学院
> >
>


-- 
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Reply via email to