Hi folks,

When I reading home of the IoTDB website [1], I feel that the display style
of "Main Features" is very uncomfortable, and the text spacing is
different, just like a bug, but it is actually a problem of the display
style(text align: justify).

I propose using align `left` take over `justify` text-align style in IoTDB
website.

The modified display effect comparison can be viewed in [2] or [3]

BTW. The area of "Latest News " has the same problem, i.e., the style of
"list-unstyled" should be replace by other style.

What do you think? Welcome any feedback :)

Best,
Jincheng

[1] https://iotdb.apache.org
[2]