I see. Thanks for your feedback!  Lei Rui & Justin!

As I know, Both Apache Beam[1] and Apache Flink[2] carry website updated
PRs when bring up the release votes. This approach benefits Apache Beam and
Apache Flink as the update changes of Beam and Flink are a little more
complicated compare with Apache IoTDB, this approach speeds up the entire
publishing process. However, the current update of the IoTDB website is a
little bit easy, So, this approach has not brought obvious benefits.

So, I am fine with keep current process of IoTDB.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2fa0dd0e8710e62deab2e25c6081ed94636448f123d6f91ad190aa21%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/716337faba0160e8382543c8eb10bfa34895efc2419e94a1f3cc8d19%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E