@jincheng sun Thanks for your kind sharing.

Regards,
Lei Rui

On 1/3/2020 16:01,jincheng sun<sunjincheng...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see. Thanks for your feedback!  Lei Rui & Justin!

As I know, Both Apache Beam[1] and Apache Flink[2] carry website updated
PRs when bring up the release votes. This approach benefits Apache Beam and
Apache Flink as the update changes of Beam and Flink are a little more
complicated compare with Apache IoTDB, this approach speeds up the entire
publishing process. However, the current update of the IoTDB website is a
little bit easy, So, this approach has not brought obvious benefits.

So, I am fine with keep current process of IoTDB.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2fa0dd0e8710e62deab2e25c6081ed94636448f123d6f91ad190aa21%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/716337faba0160e8382543c8eb10bfa34895efc2419e94a1f3cc8d19%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

Best,
Jincheng

Lei Rui <nezhaleg...@163.com> 于2020年1月3日周五 下午2:06写道:

Hi,

No need +1.

I don't think it's a good practice, because if the released file doesn't
exist, how can people review a PR like [1] where
there are download links in it waiting to be checked, e.g.,

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/iotdb/0.9.0-incubating/apache-iotdb-0.9.0-incubating-source-release.zip
.

Regards,
Lei Rui