Hi,

It looks beautiful, but it still feels like 'scenario' doesn't fit the overall
design.

Some words at the bottom have no space between left and right,
and the colors in the picture need to be changed.

In addition, markdown's presentation was too narrow under the high-resolution
screen.

In general I like it very much

+1 nice

Thanks