Hi
vuepress
Website source code https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website
for how to use vuepress  https://www.vuepress.cn/
vuepress is similar to hexo,hugo, but it can use vue components
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Thanks,
——————
Haihang Ruan
On 3/25/2020 19:44,Christofer Dutz<christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:
And instantly Google seems to find it ... great job.

Have you documented how the website is now created? I'm just curious and like
to have a look at what other projects do.

Chris