Thank you all again.

I take this opportunity to share with you what we are doing here at
ArcelorMittal AMERICAS.

We are using to paths for sensor data :

1) OPC UA Server -> miNiFi -> NiFi -> HBase/HDFS Parquet -> Spark for further
analysis.
2) OPC UA Server -> miNiFi -> NiFi -> Microsoft Power BI for real-time
dashboards and reports.

Some data sensors also can be submited using MQTT -> NiFi …..

What we are trying to do. Replace the HBase/HDFS for IOTDB and add Grafana as
an alternative to Power BI.

I’ve seen you talking about miNiFi/NiFi support and improve Grafana connection,
these are a very important integrations to us.

Until the NiFi integration becomes available, I will follow your recommendation
: OPC UA Server -> miNiFi -> NiFi -> SPARK -> TSFILE -> Script > IOTDB > Grafana

As soon as you release the version 0.10 I will upgrade to take the benefits
that you mention.

Once again, thank you all.