Just a quick question, why do we have a Calendar for voting committers
and PMC members?

Normally if someone earns enough credit, he can be voted to be a
committer or PMC member.
We don't have a time table for the regular vote, but we need the
facilitator to keep an eye on these contributors.
Maybe we should encourage the PMC member to nominate the contributor regularly.

Just my 2 cents.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem