Hi Kevin,
I probably didn't phrase that thought well.

I don't think that the core framework will ever be written in anything
other than Java... to change that would be a big decision indeed.

All I'm suggesting now is to provide a new archetype that would let folk
write their apps in kotlin if they wanted.

Hope that helps,
Dan.