Hi folks,

I've found a strange discrepancy between tests our surefire maven plugin
discovers compared to what eclipse discovers. Eclipse discovers more
tests, which is a rather *SEVERE* issue regarding our current surefire
setup!

I've opened an issue [1] to investigate this.

I already fixed all failing tests (as picked up by eclipse, but not with
surefire) within the 'core/metamodel' [2].

That lead to the discovery of 2 bugs [3][4] in 'master' and a
discrepancy between doc and code [5].

Cheers, Andi!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1869

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1866

[3]
https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/dd9588d9e76b21dca07eb36956eca1f462d90fb7

[4]
https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/2d1c331d8dfe59381014ce5f07df0733c496020e

[5]
https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/d938728320057c01bb078fb0650cfb0a5bef4249



Reply via email to