Update:

It seems for test-inclusion surefire defaults to a naming-convention
[6], which we clearly do not always follow:

  * |Test*|
  * |*Test|
  * |*TestCase|

However, we are able to override this behavior and include all tests
regardless of naming. I've pushed the updated pom.xml to 'master'
(2.0.0-M1). We have some tests to  fix now, that went 'hidden' previously.

This might be a candidate do be back-ported to 1.16.x.

Cheers, Andi!

[6]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6178583/maven-does-not-find-junit-tests-to-run

On 22.02.2018 11:21, Andi Huber wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've found a strange discrepancy between tests our surefire maven plugin
> discovers compared to what eclipse discovers. Eclipse discovers more
> tests, which is a rather *SEVERE* issue regarding our current surefire
> setup!
>
> I've opened an issue [1] to investigate this.
>
> I already fixed all failing tests (as picked up by eclipse, but not with
> surefire) within the 'core/metamodel' [2].
>
> That lead to the discovery of 2 bugs [3][4] in 'master' and a
> discrepancy between doc and code [5].
>
> Cheers, Andi!
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1869
>
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1866
>
> [3]
> https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/dd9588d9e76b21dca07eb36956eca1f462d90fb7
>
> [4]
> https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/2d1c331d8dfe59381014ce5f07df0733c496020e
>
> [5]
> https://github.com/apache/isis/commit/d938728320057c01bb078fb0650cfb0a5bef4249
>
>
>

Reply via email to