hi jérémi

since i would like to take advantage of your patch to think about a better
structure and how we can package things ('simple' is probably not an
appropiate package name), i would suggest that to have this solved before we
commit the extensions.
hope that's fine.

Sure. what kind of changes you want to do?

i'd like to
- sort out the webdav part from the 'jcr-server'
  (see discussion regarding package naming before the
  1.0 release).
- separate 'simple' and 'jcr' packages (which are currently
  together in the server) and find a solution for those
  classes inside the jcr-package that in fact are common
  classes for both implementations.
- find a solution for the suggestion mikhail posted yesterday.
basically those 3 issues belong together.

finally i would like to build a basis for further development
of the 'simple' server, which is not simple any more. i think it
would be wise to do this, before we add further extensions to
the 'simple' package.
your patch was a perfect start for this :))

so i'm currently working on an initial proposal in order to
have a discussion basis.

I was not here at the beginning of the week, but i will finish the IOhandler for the version maybe tomorrow.

no need to hurry. i still owe you a review anyway :).
regards
angela