Hi all,

Having followed this a bit, I am feeling a bit uncomfortable with all
the proposals. I have to say, that I like Chemistry quite a bit (and it
immediately sounds and looks like "CMIS").

Now for potential mixup with CDK: I agree with Florent that there is
probably not a big chance for problems. Interesting side note: they have
a thing called JChemPaint, which they abbreviate to JCP ... ;-)

Therefore, I concurr with Florent to keep the original name proposal
Chemistry.

Regards
Felix