Hi,

I am trying to map a Java pojo object to a custom nodetype and saving it using 
OCM.I have a use case and want to know how to implement it in jackrabbit.

Once I map the pojo to custom nodetype I save the object to repository,later I 
add one more string type property to the pojo object and annotate it as OCM 
Field without mapping it to any nodetype property ,now I try to save the pojo 
object and I get an error saying the new pojo property is not mapped to any 
nodetype property.I assumed that if the Field is not mapped to any nodetype it 
is attached like the unstructured property(may not be the right term to use) 
data to the node which can be save and retrieved .

Can we add property to nodes on the fly using the OCM route. 

Please give me some clarity into it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Thanneermalai

Beyond Bytes Technologies
+91 9008017802

Reply via email to